So Jessica did this last week, her blog is awesome so head on over and check it out; she was sweet enough to nominate anyone who wanted to participate.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to build a friendly blogging community and get to know each others blogs. You can check out Okoto’s blog for the full backstory.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
- Action Movies and Books are my favorite. I love the fast pace and all the stunts.
- I take forever to finish TV series. I am not sure why but I will seriously drag it out way longer than necessary. For instance I started this show on Netflix called Night Shift. I watched the first season in one day. That was about a month or so ago. I love the show and characters so I really should have caught up, but no.
- Besides being a avid reader, I am also a writer. I have always loved writing stories growing up and now I’m turning that passion into writing novels. I just started uploading one book (of quite a few) onto Wattpad. You can check it out here if you want.
The Questions :
- What do you decorate your book shelves with ?
I decorate mine with artificial flowers (which are my props for photos) , my Funko Pops, and different types of banks (like piggy banks , but only one is an actual pig).
2. If you could have any pet, what would you get? I would get a giraffe.
Well I want a pet dragon, but since they technically don’t exist then I would say a Horse. I have dreamt of having my own horse since I was 12.
3. Do you have a favorite sports team?
Yes , college football – Florida Gators!!
4. If you had to wear only one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is so fun and hard because the unpractical part of my brain says opt for pajamas . But I would say my favorite pair of jeans, and a tee shirt with a bait shop logo on it.
5. Do you have a favorite bookish Funko Pop?
Currently the only Funko Pops I have are from the TV series Lost. My favorite is Sawyer 🙂 and he is holding a book so does that count.
My 5 questions for anyone who wants to join:
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Pick one book to disappear into.
- Would you rather your emotions be expressed by your hair changing color or your eye’s changing color?
- What is your favorite way to tell people about books ,example: goodreads, your own personal blog, throwing books at people till they read them. My favorite way is to tell my family /friends all about the book I’m reading so that they don’t have to bother reading it because they know everything already……see how nice I am to save them the trouble lol.
- Where is your favorite place to read?
So that’s it, feel free to join and use this on your blog, or answer my questions in the comments:)
Forever & Always,