So this prompt has been floating around the #bookstagram world for a bit but one of my favorite bloggers Cait @PaperFury expanded on the original idea. Click the link to check out her version.
Anyone reading more than one blog post of mine knows, I don’t usually follow the rules for …..well anything (or I push them to the boundary). So I am only using 8 most likely to for the gents and ladies. Why you ask? Because I am
Loki Emily and I do as I please on this here blog . Without further ado.
Most Likely To – The Gentlemen:
- Be Overprotective : Teo (The Chiveis Trilogy), I swear all three books all he does is save Ana’s life. It’s the sweetest thing and you can always count on Teo.
- Good With Kids: Jorgen ( The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest). Though I never read about him with kids, he just seems like the fun Uncle who teaches you to sword fight and lets you win.
- Picks Flowers For You: Nestor (Road to Briarwood). Nestor is a gardener and creates his own flower hybrids, so I think its safe to assume he would pick flowers for you.
- Lends You Their Clothes: Tobias (Divergent), but probably only after you about died.
- Talks With You For Hours: Chris (Once Upon a Marigold). Chris sent carrier pigeons to ask what book Marigold was reading, so I think long conversations are his style.
- Takes Time Looking At Your Eyes: Mac ( Eagles Flying High). Because then he can determine if your sincere.
- Say’s Your Beautiful: Thane (Roses for Mama). I mean it will probably be quiet and accompanied by a side grin, but he shall call you beautiful none the less.
- Get Into A Fight: Jaron ( The Ascendance Trilogy). Jaron is a sarcastic little cupcake who starts fights whether he can finish them or not.
Most Likely To – The Ladies :
- Be Overprotective: Imogen (The Ascendance Trilogy). Looking out for Jaron is a full time job with minimal wage pay, He is a handful but she does it anyway.
- Go To War To Save You: Silvie (The Lost Books). Silvie is a warrior and doesn’t shy away from a hard task. Pffttt she could probably save you with her eyes closed, if she doesn’t turn Scab first.
- Laugh At A Bad Time: Prudence (Deadly). While Prudence is a serious girl who chases her dreams, she strikes me as the type to laugh at all the wrong moments.
- Talks With You For Hours: Agnes (Trevorode The Defender). Agnes is an intellect and a writer, so all my fellow writers know that she can talk for hours.
- Dress To Kill: Macy (The Gallagher Girl series). Macy may be a spy but she knows how to dress and is a well of information when it comes to boys.
- Stay With OTP After Book : Ana (The Chivies Trilogy). I mean this girl waited forever to actually admit that she loved person B (Like 2 years in the books). I think they built their relationship on trust and respect and long after the final book they will be just fine.
- Get Arrested: Ekaterina (from the book with her name as the title). She actually did get arrested so this is legitimate .
- Share Their Food With You: Odette (The Huntress Of Thornbeck Forest). As a Female version of Robin Hood it’s safe to say Odette would share her food with you.
So those are my opinions of Most Likely to Character tag.
Tell me what y’all think? Any characters you agree or disagree with? Who do you think would stay with their OTP after the book? And who do you think would leave their OTP after the book?